Bagpipes can make a pleasant addition to your special day. Pipers have been entertaining at weddings for centuries. Your guests will be enthralled when they hear the sound that has touched so many in the past (and you don’t even have to be Scottish!).
Your piper will be smartly and appropriately dressed in the kilt and Argyll jacket – the dress favoured these days by most competing pipers and pipe bands – and will be happy to play any tunes of your choosing by prior arrangement.
It is purely personal choice, but below are a few suggestions about when you could involve a piper at your wedding:
- arrival of guests at the wedding venue
- arrival of the bride and bridal party
- to pipe the bride into the ceremony
- at the signing of the register
- to pipe the newly weds back out of the ceremony
- as background music for the official photographs
- to welcome guests to the reception
- to pipe the bride and groom to the top table
- for the cutting of the cake followed by a toast to the new newly weds before piping himself from the room
Click here to hear some short clips of tunes that were recorded solely for the purpose of helping you choose the right tunes for your special day.
All of the above suggestions are included in our Standard Wedding Package, giving you the option to select when and where you require your piper to play throughout your big day.
Please ensure your venue(s) are aware of your wishes before booking!
Standard Wedding Package: £200.00
Deposit Required: 50% of total price upon booking
Balance Payment Required: 14 days in advance of your event
We Accept: Cheque, Postal Order, Bankers Draft and PayPal